The 2017 OPUS Chamber Music Camp will be held July 30th through August 5th, 2017.
- July 15th or Earlier: Students receive music and start practicing.
- Saturday, July 29th: Celebratory concert for the 15th year of OPUS!
- Sunday, July 30th: Individual preparatory lessons, the Orion Ensemble recital, registration, Meet ‘n Greet session and the Luthier seminar
- July 31st – August 4th: Camp week! Various classes and workshops from 9 AM to 4:15 PM
- Saturday, August 5th: Final Concert – Campers perform in the “Listen to Our Young Artists” concert in Wentz Concert Hall in Naperville.
Download the General Class Schedule. Note: This schedule is tentative and subject to minor modifications.
Campers will receive their respective Sunday Schedule regarding the individual Preparation Lesson Time 3-5 days before the beginning day of the Camp. Campers will also receive their personalized classroom schedule for the week in their individual tote when they register on Sunday.