FANTASTIC 15 Concert & Dinner
Date & Time: July 29, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Venue: Wentz Concert Hall, 171 E Chicago Ave, Naperville, IL 60540
- Chamber Ensembles
- Presentation: “OPUS Before-Now-Forever”
- Reception in Lobby
Performers: Past and current OPUS faculty, teaching assistants, and distinguished campers
Dinner: July 29, 2017 – 6:00 pm at Goodwin Business Center, Benedictine University, 5700 College Rd. Lisle, IL 60532 – 4th Floor
We will be delighted to have your family members and friends!
- General Admission (Adult): $15 / person; Age 10 or under: $10 / person
- Honorable Circle Reserved Seats: $30 / person
- Merit Circle Reserved Seats: $50 / person
- Outstanding Circle Reserved Seats: $100 / person
Dinner Tickets: $30 / person; 10 or under: $8 each. Dinner options include: Mixed greens salad, fresh green beans, and carrot medley, oven herbed roasted potatoes, old fashioned chocolate cake and key lime pie, coffee, and water.
Dinner Choices (Choose One Per Person):
- Roasted Chicken Florentine: Crispy sautéed breast of chicken topped with creamy spinach mixture and mozzarella.
- Braised Short Ribs: Beef short ribs braised in a tarragon and red wine reduction.
- Salmon with Leeks and Caper Sauce: Grilled salmon fillet topped with fried leeks and caper sauce
- Vegetarian: Portobello Mushroom Napoleon: Portobello mushroom layered with zucchini, spinach, roasted red and yellow Peppers, Polenta and Mozzarella on Roasted Tomato Coulis
Dessert Choices (Choose One):
- Old Fashion Chocolate Cake
- Designer Key Lime Pie
Children’s Menu (for age 10 or under):
Children’s dinners include French Fries, fruit cup, and water; and choice of:
- Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Nuggets
Due to limited seating, please order as soon as you possibly can! The deadline is June 30th. If you have any questions about ordering concert or dinner tickets please send your questions to email@example.com.
Two Ways to Order:
Use the order form and mail it, and your payment, to OPUS, P.O. Box 495, Naperville, IL 60566-0495.