If the following descriptions fits you, you should apply:
- Busy? – You may choose either a 1-day “Immersion Workshop” and/or a 2 hour “Holiday Workshop” – It easily fits into busy schedules.
- Beginner / intermediate / advanced? – All are welcome. Please join us even if you haven’t played for a while or haven’t played chamber music before.
- Love to share music? – It is a great way to meet new friends.
- Want to play chamber music? – The workshops are designed to enhance your enjoyment of playing chamber music (in groups of 2-6; and you’ll play your part).
- Excited to perform? – You will perform in a chamber music concert and/or community Holiday Concerts.
String (violin, viola, cello, contrabass), clarinet, flute, harp, classical guitar, and piano players of all levels. Preformed groups are encouraged to apply. Individual applicants will be placed in a group according to ability and experience. While the workshop is open to anyone, acceptance is based on whether the applicant can be placed in an age- and level-appropriate group.